Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New to EE sim only

I’ve joined EE today and called up to transfer my old network number to EE but my question is can I still activate my EE sim with the new number whilst waiting for the transfer to happen?

Jayk5 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Delivery

Hi  I ordered a Samsung Watch almost 2weeks ago. The email confirmation said it would be dispatched within a day. Still no delivery ?? Order No xko279876935 

Number porting with a twist

Hi all, I have just purchased a Samsung S20+ which is due to be delivered tomorrow.  I am currently with Three and have a Samsung S10+.  I am looking to port my old number across to EE but at the same time, I need to keep the other phone active with ...

ElDel by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! How long for EE to move numbers ?

We have upgraded our daughters phone (Phone not From EE) as she was at the end of her contract.it arrived on Tuesday, and we set it up, but as of today we still cannot call her new phone as her existing number has not been moved to the SIM card suppl...

RobW14 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Community login unavailable Saturday 13th June

There are some important updates being carried out in the background which will mean that you will be unable to login to the EE Community and post from this evening at 8pm.    This may extend for a few days until all of the work is complete but we wi...

search.png
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No info received on my switch

Applied a switch from Three to EE weeks ago. SIM card and bill received. But no start date info 

CurtL by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Text notification of a voice mail comes late

I have a Doro phone (not a smart phone) and text notifications that I have a voice mail often come days if not weeks later.  Phone calls and other texts are fine.Katie has already advised that I need technical assistance because I have tried the turn...

seEE by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Visual Voicemail

How can me and Family also anybody else use Visual Voicemail if we haven't got Iphone's what do I text to 150? 

A Big Thank you

I would like to give Shaun Bartlett Broadband Technical Team Plymouth a huge thank you for helping me with my Home Broadband problems.He has been brilliant this week. Polite, patient, reassuring and caring. He is a credit to EE a valuable employee to...

Kathryn16 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful