Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pac wrong

Hi...i was given a PAC number and after spending hours over the phone, the new provider told me the PAC night be wrong as they couldn’t port the number. It’s says the number or the PAC have been already used...please help...i need to solve this asap

Iliedy by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Plan pricing

I do not understand why your sim only plan is £20 for 100gb at moment whereas a data sim only plan only offers 50gb at double that price, or half the data for twice the price. I do not have a use for the calls and texts offered on the sim only so why...

dapl1 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Simcard issues

I rang EE Thurs afternoon to request activating my daughters replacement sim card, I have both my daughters on my EE account, was told daughters sim card will be activated within 24 hours, but at 23.00 Thurs evening my mobile stopped working and I ca...

Sue54 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reactivating 4gee Mini outside of the UK.

Hey All! My sister moved back home (India) last year. When leaving, she deactivated her EE account which of course made her sim-invalid. While cleaning the attic today, I discovered the 4GEE mini device. I tried to insert a local nano sim but as expe...

Have a monthly sim only package.

Thinking of changing from Apple to Android sim only handset.  Happy to keep existing Ee sim only package but my question is will I need a replacement Sim for new Android Phone.  Wish to retain same mobile number. 

Upgrade New SIM/OLD SIM

I have upgraded my monthly plan.I have received a new phone (Motorola one) with a SIM but when I put it in the phone, it said that SIM 1 was not provided. I've tried to insert my Old Phone SIM but never managed to and has damaged it at the end.Now I ...

£10 off card

Had my new phone and a £10 off card came with it for cases and screen protectors. Which is great but the card must be used by 31st march 2020!!?? Hmmm

CDJ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful