Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Sim card deal

I bought my son a sim card deal but he has never used it would they cancel this as I’m just wasting money each month 

Shanks by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYG sim cards

Possibly astupid question, but I'm buying a PAYG sim with a new number for my daughter, but the "free-sim" section of the website asks for my current number - just wanted to check that the sim will come with a new number, rather than be associated wi...

platesboy by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Smart Phone not operational at all

I cannot access contact list, e mail, text or dial out nor can I receive calls. This happened before a while back and through live chat (which seems to have disappeared) EE got me back  and running. I've disconnected the battery and cleaned the sim b...

Ordering Process

Hello,  I ordered an upgrade phone on Saturday evening over the phone. It is due to be ordered today but I haven't had a confirmation email, so unsure of what time it should be arriving? ThanksSam

4gee wifi and bt sport

Hi I have 4gee wifi  router and would like Bt Sport , can I use a chromecast to stream to on TV screen , and how to do it. ThanksMike

hog1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Previously In Parents Name

Hi, My current contact with O2 expires at the end of the month. I am looking to upgrade to a Google Pixel 4 but O2 do not offer these hence why i am looking to move. The current contract is in my mothers name and has been for the past 10+ years. I am...

Order processing

I placed an order on Friday 12th June . Received a confirmation email but now I don’t know if it’s been accepted or out for delivery. 150 can’t assist and told me to ask in this forum 

Sntopgun by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel an order.

I inadvertently ordered an additional line sim when all I wanted to do was upgrade my current contract to a sim only deal. I’m deaf so can’t call 150. How can I cancel the order or change it to an upgrade on my current line. 

AlWood by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Order times

I placed an Order on Thursday the 11th and received a confirmation email but have not yet received a delivery date. My phone is broken so I need a new phone urgently (I ordered the iPhone 11). Delivery said they aim to despatch within two working day...