Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New Phone and extras delivery made 2 days ago

I ordered a new phone and various extras nearly three days  ago   ,and since the initial confirmation of order mail, i have received no text , email or call on the delivery of my goods. I am due to go back to work next weekend for 2 months inAlgeria ...

JonCS-63 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE number says it's not a valid number

So I am trying to fill out the form to port my number over from a different network provider and the forms say in red the EE number should be a UK number beginning 07 . I have entered the EE number provided it starts 07 and has 11 digits it is strang...

acuzen by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Number ported over but NO signal

I sent in my request to port my number over on last Thursday after 5.30pm so I knew nothing would happen till Monday. Monday morning I lost signal on my Vodafone sim and then on my EE sim for it then to come back with only a 3G signal and switching t...

aryan108 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay receiving Apple watch

I ordered an Apple Watch last week (8th June) which was in stock and still not received any notification of when it will be despatched. Can’t get through on phone lines or online/ very frustrating 

Jo501 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

data gifting

What does this mean please in terms of data gifting between our 4Gee account and my mobile: 'All your accounts are below the 500mb minimum data gifting amount'  

dsmchic by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone sim with swappable benefits in 4GEE router

I have a 4GEE router with a pay monthly unlimited data phone sim.The phone sim came with the option of swappable benefits and I wasn't really thinking when I ordered it and assumed I'd just get an Amazon Prime Video membership that I could play anywh...

DiHo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone Replacement

Hi - I have just lost my phone in a river and need some advice on how I replace it maintaining my current price plan - device lost was an iPhone 11 Thanks

markdtp by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE to EE porting

Hi all,I've been trying to call EE but unable to get through to customer service.Does anyone know if I will have to port existing number to a different network and then back to EE if I want to take advantage of a new contract deal and keep the same n...

Mark990 by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Loyalty discount and NHS discount

Hi all I'm currently about to upgrade and can see that through the app offers I'm getting 25% loyalty discount, I currently have the NHS discount on my current contract but I know I'll need a new code for the upgrade.Does anyone know if I can stack t...

TomMid by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful