Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Getting replacement sim to work in loan phone sent from EE.

Finally had my Smart P phone sent into repair. Loan phone sent out from EE but nano sim card will not fit. After much chasing have now received 3 new sim cards. Before I can get the loan phone to work with the sim card EE want to send a security code...

Da10 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL ABOUT UPGRADE ORDER

Hi,  I placed an upgrade order over the phone for an iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB on Thursday evening around 6pm. It has almost been 2 days and I am yet to receive an order confirmation email with a tracking number. What is going on?

Resolved! is it correct? can anyone answer it?

Hi everyone  I just recently spoken to one of EE staff over the phone about getting my pac code to move to another network.  my contract end on the 27 July which is around 1 month. He told me if I want to get my pac code I needed to wait until the 27...

No delivery updates

I ordered an Apple Watch and only have an email that says it should arrive within 24hrs. that was 4 days ago and I really need it to be delivered as I move abroad on Tuesday. Any help appreciated 

cpurds by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim changing from pm to Payg

Hi all I’m moving from pay monthly to pay as you go on the same sim but how will I know when the change has taken place ? Will I get a text or email to let me know ? 

Mortkev by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing the name of the owner of my sim card

Hello everyone,Some advice please.I've got an old mobile phone which was registered to my brother;I've recently purchased a new IPhone which requires an updated SIM card.I would like to keep my old mobile number and would like some help/advice of how...

Nicky69 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Sim not arrived, old one cut off

Hi.I recently ordered a sim only sim card for my step-dad to use in his phone, as he was using pay monthly and going through his credit very fast due to being in hospital. It is now over a week since I ordered the sim card and it still hasn't arrived...

Joanne-W by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confused about order s20

So ordered upgrade samsung s20 but a little confused as says out of stock now in stock and delivery within 1 day 

Two phones, two numbers

Bought pone off internet, told them already with ee. Phone arrived with new sim. I now have two phone, two sim cards, ad two ee accounts. How do I transfer old phone number to new phone and close old account ?

New Sim not arrived

Hi Please can someone help me, last weekend I ordered 2 pay monthly SIM cards but have only received one of them. I am switching from another provider and in three day’s I will incur more charges from them. Online chat does not work, so as a disabili...

WendyR48 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful