Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Some websites unable to load but fine through a VPN

Hello,I have a bit of an odd problem.  There are some websites that I am unable to access through my 4GEE router.  These are not websites that should be content locked (which I have turned off and tested).I can access these websites if I use a VPN or...

LesleyCr by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Newbie help

‍ Hi everyone...new to all this. Asking for advice please, I think I've placed an order (receiving tomorrow), but "think" I've ordered the wrong thing . My contract for just broadband, so I can watch tv and have wi-fi on my phone and computer. Come...

Screenshot_20200629-004125_Email.jpg Screenshot_20200629-004125_Email.jpg
Gemini_61 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ending rolling plan and switching provider

Just wondering if anyone can clarify: - I'm out of my two year contract and on a rolling 30 day plan- texting INFO to 85075 says that the charge for ending my contract early is £0- however, if I port my number/switch supplier using a PAC code, am i s...

dekidex by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Switch to EE esim

I am an abroad student. I have been living in the UK for 2 years, and now I have switched my phone to iPhone SE instead of my old one with 2 physical sim cards. Now I want to switch from Vodafone to EE card due to eSim compatibility because I am quit...

Talerka by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Oppo Find X2 Pro

I have just ordered the Oppo Find X2 Pro, where can I buy phones cases, wallets, screen protectors from? 

Angel1975 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G tablet

Can my sim card from my 4GEE WiFi mini hub be used in a $G tablet

Mickypee by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still no order / update

Is anyone experiencing a delay in order shipments? I ordered a Samsung Galaxy watch on Wednesday morning, it was in stock and said it would be dispatched within a day but I haven’t had any email to say it’s been dispatched yet and the tracking code p...