Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Stac Code

Hi I am not sure if I am on the right forum or not, but hopefully, I can get some help. On my original order for a pay monthly sim card I put the Stac Code on it, however, this order somehow did not get processed by EE. After speaking on live chat wi...

WendyR48 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade sim

Posted in the open: @Kjp6890 wrote: Hi I'm new to all this I just wondered, I have upgraded my phone and they sent me a new sim card, how do I get this to new sim card to work in my new phone and why would they of sent me a new sim?

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I Use my own phone when getting a phone contract?

Hi everyone so I have a question I would like to know the answer too! (I tried ringing EE today to ask but was on hold for 40 minutes so gave up!) I want to get a cheaper contract I'm currently paying £34 a month (SIM Free, I Bought my phone outright...

John115 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4gee WiFi mini password issue

So I’ve had my WiFi mini for a few months now, works a treat however i tried to connect a new device to it and it kept saying the password was incorrect i tried logging on to my 4gee admin but that too said my password was incorrect even though i inp...

Resolved! Company switch with phone number the same.

I current have a monthly top up sim with O2 and I want to switch to EE and keep the same number and still pay £15 a month. Is this possible?

-CJ- by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ee action cam

is the android app for my action cam no longer supported ?It doesn't connect and crashes constantly !Reviews state the same issue 

Start date of data allowance

I bought an EE4G broadband package on 27th June 2020 but my monthly allowance finishes on the 28th June and i am into the second month allowance. I think therefore I have been charged a month for little more than a days usage. Also, i cannot gift dat...

Robbiews by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Awaiting Confirmation

I placed an order for an upgrade on Thursday last week for the iPhone 11 Pro Max Space Grey 64gb. The phone was low in stock but there was still stock available. Friday came and I'd received my confirmation email but couldn't track my order so I spok...

dixonnegan91 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrading - Retaining Existing Number

Hi,I am upgrading from an Iphone 5C to Iphone 11, I am retaining my existing phone number. I have been sent a new SIM card, do I need the new SIM?Any help and advice will be gratefully receivedThanksRon

ron1962 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New Sim Card

Hi -  Calls aren't coming through and I suspect it could be the SIM card. It is two years old and when I examined it - looks quite worn. How do I receive a new SIM card and how do I ensure I keep the same number?  xxxxx xxxxxxx, m: xxxxx xxxxxx   [mo...