Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New order

Hi, I recently (25th June) ordered a samsung galaxy active2 watch stainless steel  in black as an additional line and was given a confirmation email with tracking number. I've not heard anything further and my tracking details don't seem to work on t...

A few questions about adding a ps4 to my plan

I first tried placing an order for my phone online, but couldn't follow through because I'd need a photo Id to receive it at the door. I ended up having to go into branch to get my current phone.  Does anyone know if this would be the same if I was t...

PAC number

I want my pac number

Bute by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New sim card, new number?

I am coming back to London from my year abroad with Uni. I do not have a UK phone number because, despite having been an EE customer for 3 years, my number has been deactivated. I am now trying to order a new sim card with a sim only deal, I have add...

Resolved! make atotal payment of add on accessories

hi can someone let me know if i can make one payment for the rest of my add on accessories.it's two smartwatches added to my plan and it is 4 months remaining .can i pay off them ? thanks 

Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.

since ordering a new phone a few days ago I haven't heard a thing. I've gone on to 'track my order' and see this response, which doesn't help at all. I'll give it a couple of days, then take my business elsewhere.

Derek485 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy Watch Order. No Update

Have not had a update text for my order. Unable to track device as well. Called EE but no further info as to stock levels/eta. 

chrpea10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased on a suspended account?

Hello, I lost my sim, so my account was suspended. However, I ordered a cheap, back-up PAYG phone to see me through the rest of the year.  This order has not shown up on my bank statement (not even as pending), with EE customer support also not being...

mich23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful