Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How long does it take to transfer my number

I went into store on Saturday dinner time and started my new contract and gave my pac code to transfer my number from my old company but it still hasn’t transferred onto my new phone yet, is this normal to take this long?

Where is my order?

I upgraded yesterday, my order was due today, my tracking number doesn’t work... help please! Thanks

LHarm by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order now out of stock after purchasing

I purchased an upgrade iphone 11 128gb which was in stock.  I have checked the tracker as haven't heard anything and now its showing its on back order. Why was i shown that it was in stock and was ready to dispatch?  I may not have chosen it if i had...

Buymobile.net help

Hello all,I am due an upgrade and unfortunately EE cannot get me an offer directly as they don’t do the handset I am after however, I have seen a great deal on the handset I want on buymobile.net still with EE! I have never dealt with these before so...

Friends and Family upgrade

HiPlease can someone confirm if I upgrade through the EE App to a "As Good as New handset" which is £5 cheaper than the normal plans, will it still honour my F&F discount? Online it seems to show that it will, yet, when speaking to an advisor on the ...

dkp19 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile network switch back on

Hi my simcard had been switched off over the weekend due to an overdue bill. I went in to ee store today and paid my bill and the employee told me the network would switch back on in a couple of hrs I am still waiting for it to come back on could u h...

Upgrade delivery

Hii recently upgraded to a smart plan on iPhone 11 so I can get iPhone 12 when it’s released . Got an email confirmations it’s on it’s way about 13:16 today but not had tracking number or order number and it’s supposed to be here tomorrow any help ch...

Dav656 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi I have recently placed an order for the iPhone 11 as an upgrade as my contract is due to end however I have not yet received an email to say that this has been processed. I have had trouble upgrading previously as my EE app says that I am not elig...

Scoleman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing my information

HI Guys i have recieved an email telling me to call EE with some details about my order form but when i check on the website it says nothing is wrong but i had already recieved a confirmation email telling me that everything went through. Then a day ...

taygan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful