Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SIM card activation

I received my new IPhone 11 yesterday and tried to activate my SIM last night to transfer my number across. I followed the instructions but got an error message. My old SIM has now been deactivated which means that I now can’t attempt to activate my ...

Lois88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to track order no comfirmation email

Hi I phoned up yesterday to order a Samsung watch and the guy said it would come today but I have had no confirmation email no order number and nothing from dpd but it has appeared on the my ee app when I log onto that  

Resolved! Number not ported yet!

So - signed up with EE and filled in the online form to port my number from Vodafone. Nothing happened. I spoke to someone from EE who said the request had definitely gone through and that it would “definitely” happen today. No text to say it’s happe...

Help...sim isn’t the recognised in my wifi dongle.

I have a mobile wifi dongle which I bought ams a SIM card data only for, it worked ok. I’ve given the dongle to someone else and they have put their data only EE sim in and it says no sim...what can be wrong?  Is it because the dongle is registered t...

Aliandk by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

new SIM card

Hi. I have ordered a SIM only so my little girl can use in my old phone as I am planning to upgrade. Will I be able to keep my number for my new phone and will the Sim come with a number?thanks

Resolved! 4g broadband

Hiya I have recently got my 4g broadband plugged in with 200gb of data for £40 I was just wondering if I could get a unlimited data micro sim and insert it into the box and it still work with the same speed ? 

Grace13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card never arrived at my daughter's

I am currently stuck in the US and recently switched from 3 to EE.  I already have an Apple 11 so want a virtual simcard once I get to the UK, but in the meantime ordered a SIM to be sent to me via my daughter's address.  It never arrived.  My order ...