Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Incorrect delivery

Tim has tried to deliver to billing address not assigned Postal address.What do I do?

Sproule by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Screen protector fittings?

I've recently bought a new phone and I've replaced the screen protector on it several times because of dust getting caught underneath it!! Previously, I've had no such problem but for some reason this time round I can't seem to get it right. So my qu...

Ihsan_974 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

change from pay as you go to pay monthly

I've received a new pay as you go sim and haven't unpacked it so far. I would like to change my plan from pay as you go to pay monthly, so I just ordered a pay monthly plan. Can I get a refund of the pay as you go pack and start the pay monthly plan ...

Old sim card - new phone.

Good Morning, I have been an orange/ee customer for nearly 10 years + .  I have never had what you would call " a hi tech - smart phone" I've only every used the basic type of handsets.  My current handset is a simple touch screen phone (alcatel), wh...

res_93 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unlimited data phone SIM in 4G router/giftable limits

HiI am aware that this topic has been covered in a number of other threads, but my issue is not entirely addressed by them. I have an unlimited data phone SIM in a 4G router and get decent speeds. I am aware of the FUP policy that states that no more...

cdudley1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung S20 Headphones Dont Work

I received my brand new Samsung S20 the other week and I'm loving it. Still finding my way around it and today I tried out the official headphones that came with the phone ... they don't work. Sound only comes out of one ear unless I try some voodoo ...

New phone - Old SIM (Not working)

Hello,  I recently upgraded from a p20 lite to p30 pro (as good as new)I was told that I could insert my 'old' SIM into the new phone and it would work. However, I was sent a new SIM, I'm not sure why. Neither SIMS work in the P30 pro. If I put the '...

CWW1985 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

Am I able to change my new phone as I need a load of apps on my old phone which isn't compatible with my new one 

Karlh1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free data sim

Just been sent a EE Data Sim for use in my MiFi.Intend to buy a 6 Gb 90day top up for use when we are away in motorhome.When does the 90 day period start?When I buy it the top up?When I put the sim into the MiFi device?or hopefully when I put it into...

RegG by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

My order, i placed an order yesterday I got the email but nothing since. Any suggestions please. I dont know how to check? Thank you in advance.

GracieEE by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful