Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Setting up a text helpline

Hi all, I need some help! I work for a charity and have been tasked with setting up a text support helpline, the idea is that a person can text a number for advice and support - for example it might say "Text SUPPORT to 55555" (I haven't got the agre...

PC1977 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ordered phone online - delivery

I placed an order online to upgrade my phone Friday (10/07) and had a confirmation email that same day. It says usually dispatched within one working day but I’ve recieved no delivery date and it’s saying tracking is unavailable on your website! How ...

EE mini 2

Can I get unlimited data on this device and how much? 

Dandare3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile wifi

I have a mobile wifi device that the contract ended and i cancelled. Can i get a sim to go in it that i can use it whilst on holiday in caravan that is not an ongoing contract. I just want data for my firestick for the week.

Josiem24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAC Code

Hi All! Tried getting my PAC code to keep my number and got "An error has occured" Text PAC to 65075 and get no reply. Can I have my PAC Code please?? Thanks

Miknuk by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Sim

I just received a new EE SIM that I am going to use in a 4G router I bought. This will allow me to use the EE mast close by (inner hebrides) and go on the www....However I can't register on the app as when I do the system asks for the code sent to th...

Network Refresh

{Mod Edit removal of personal details}   Argh! This is why companies shouldn't outsource their technical support.I've just wasted 30 minutes of my life talking to a "tech" advisor and getting absoloutely nowhere. Its so obvious that he's just reading...

Bill82 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sim request denied twice

Have an old phone nearing retirement and have a new one which needs a smaller sim, have asked twice for a replacement, both times denied with requests to phone EE with a long wait on a 20 year old phone I assume due to my being on an old payg with no...

virtual by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful