Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade delivery

I upgraded my phone on the 12th online and it sed despatched in 1-2 day so far heard nothing ? 

ChezzaLu by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ergent where is my order

I bought a phone from here on saturday had confirmation email but had nothing since as I am need of my new phone asap please can u tell me what is going on with my order

Re: delivery?

I placed an order for a watch last Monday the 6th and have never even had an email confirmation or confirmation of my early upgrade fee payment for this. Been chasing it up since Saturday and all I'm told is that it's an open order stuck in the syste...

Bodsnco by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery?

I ordered a Galaxy watch 46mm on Saturday, other than the confirmation email I have received no other information on when it will be delivered. Can you help in giving me a rough idea on delivery times?

Where do I make a post for help?

Hi I'm trying to sort out my phone but all the customer support I seem to get is to be sent to the community to ask? I'm now using the community but the only place I seem to be able to best is in General. Is this the correct place to ask for help?

Har554 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WiFi mini will not connect to tv

I am coming to the end of my rope trying to connect my techwood smart tv to my WiFi mini device. It picks up the device accepts the password but refuses to connect.i can connect it to my phone and iPad no problem. why is there such an issue with thes...

carol3593 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Want to cancel New SIM card which I just ordered

I’m currently with Vodafone and decided I wanted to move network so ordered a new SIM card only contract with EE last night. I have an email saying my order is being processed, however I would like to cancel this as I have changed my mind. I obviousl...

4GEE WiFi mobile not logging on

Hi there, My 4GEE Wifi Mobile started prompting me for the wifi key/password instead of allowing my devices to latch on automatically. It was set up 2 weeks ago and my devices have latched on automatically without issue since then. However, from yest...