Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No 2.4ghz network in my area

I have a 4GEE box that I have been having issues with for some time now (signal dropping out, no network, etc).  I currently have just the 5ghz network and the 2.4 network has disappeared. So some new devices work and other older ones like a sky box ...

m0rris0n1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

sim card

my sim card has been turned off today im waiting for new sim what can I do

EE Action Cam Waterproof case

Hello, Our EE Action Cam waterproof case broke and can’t seem to find a replacement anywhere! Any ideas of where to get one? Thanks Greg

Nike Apple watch

Hi. I’m planning on getting the new Nike Apple Watch and am due an upgrade on my phone at the end of the month - would it be better to wait and get new phone and watch at the same time or does it not matter? Thanks

LJG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using credit

HiI have a 4g Dongle on EE, and I have £20 credit.  How do I use this to buy data?  When I buy a data there is no facility to use the existing credit - the screen goes straight to a credit card purchase. Can anyone help me to use up this £20?

Bobmcevoy by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE WiFi mini: includes SIM preloaded with 2GB

Hi I recently upgraded my home broadband to Smart WiFi which came with a Pre-packed pay as you go SIM card with 2 gb datas in it . as EE said :  4GEE WiFi mini: includes SIM preloaded with 2GB monthly recurring data allowance.  Data lasts 30 days or ...

Resolved! Termination fee

Morning. I have 8 months left on my contract of £28 a month. How much would a termination be please? 

Ma25Ma by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Buying PAYG Sim Only Card issue

Hi,Sorry to bother you on here for this, but I can not get through to anyone at EE to help. I went through the EE buying process for PAYG Sim Only Cards yesterday evening.  It took my credit card details, and then went to a page with EE adverts on it...

SHMan by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4Gee WiFi stopped working suddenly

As of this morning my mobile WiFi box is no longer working correctly, but this morning it was working fine and then suddenly it just stopped, I’ve tried using it powered by usb and it’s own battery the box turns on but all 4 lights stay a solid blue ...

Sim Card questions?

So I'm an international student in the UK, I went back to my home country in Mid March and took out my EE sim card. I just returned to the UK but I haven't put my SIM card back in because I'm concerned that it won't connect to the EE towers. It's bee...

connorot by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful