Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My SIM only for my car

My SIM only for my car has just stopped working. My car is now unable to read my SIM card? Any ideas or tips? ee are so hard to get hold of!!!

CliveHunt by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order hasn’t arrived.

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy a41 on Monday and I received a email confirming my order had gone through and should be expected to arrive within 48hrs but I’ve had no more information on tracking. When I type my parcel number into the EE track my order...

Can I use Wan port on 4Gee Router

Would really appreciate any advice on this. I have a 4GeeRouter (model HH70VB) which was supplied when I had a mobile broadband contract. I never used the router as I had a TP LInk router already linked to an external antennae. I am now lucky enough ...

Resolved! delivery

I bought an Apple watch 11 days ago and it still hasn't arrived, I called 150 and I was told it would arrive in 7 days, but so far nothing. what should I do?

Luis30 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought a new phone

I've ordered a new phone from Apple, but i currently got a sim contract with my current phone how to i change the phone on EE?

JP18 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! LTE settings on Iphone 6

Hi guys, I cannot find LTE settings on my Iphone 6.    Any ideas?  Apple instructions don't work - cannot see any reference to LTE On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE or Settings > Mobile Data and tap ...

No update on order/tracking or delivery

I ordered an upgrade on Sunday and have not received an email update regarding the status or tracking. It said it would be despatched within one day however it’s been 3 days. 

Fernang1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early terminate sim only

HI, my second is with my wife who stuck in abroad due to this covid-19 pandemic, we not sure when she will be back to uk, its been 6 months I am paying for the sim which I never mad a single phone call or text. I need some of your advise what are the...

sam_1986 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful