Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

PAC Code

I am struggling to get a PAC code since my contract expired last month. I have tried using sending a text to 150 but get told that I need to use the online portal instead and although I get a PIN to complete the process it then always fails with "som...

Jon66 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional line order

Hi I ordered an additional line on the 1st received an email saying order being processed but now nothing there was an upfront cost and I’ve checked my bank and it hasn’t taken it out any help 

Kimig by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung smart watch cabt connect to EE

Hi does anyone know how to fix this. So because I ported my phone number over from 3. When I go on my phone settings the number is the EE number on the sim not my number that was ported over. Therefore my smart watch says it can't connect. Anyone kno...

jasmina by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone upgrade

Hello. I was informed on my EE that I'm due an upgrade. So on Friday the 31st I chose a new phone and plan. I did get an email stating its been placed. Then I got a phone call from you telling me I was due also. So when I spoke to the operator he did...

Sam0 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery

I ordered a new phone on Saturday. but not had no more updates with what's happening. I was then told Sunday I was told that I would receive it today but still not heard anything from any one. 

bl43 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered the iPhone 11pro, but not available to track

I ordered the iPhone 11pro over 24 hours ago, it said it was in stock. Initial payment has been taken from my account and I got a successful email when I placed the order, but nothing since. Tracker is saying it can’t track my order right now. 

gigi00 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Same sim new phone

I was told that I could just put my old EE SIM card from my Samsung into my new iPhone to keep the same number. Will this automatically change my details on my EE account to my new plan?

New SIM same bonuses

Hi there, I was wondering if I got a new SIM would I be able to keep the same pay as you go bonuses? I've had this SIM a long time and have built up a lot of extra data and minutes but I think the SIM card is on its way out, I know I can keep the sam...

Problems activating my new sim

I have just upgraded my phone and had to have a new SIM. I have tried to activate the SIM and was asked for phone number & was a message popped up to say that a PIN would be text messaged to my old phone. When I then go back onto the website, there i...

Spbarnzy by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful