Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade delivery

so I ordered my upgrade yesterday and got a text saying dpd would deliver today. I chose my hour time slot and ive had nothing. The tracking keeps saying its on its way to the depot. I've spoke to dpd and they have just said to check with the sender ...

Resolved! Turkcell simcard

Hi can anyone help, I am due to go to turkey and they do a tourist sim card through Turkcell, if I purchased a simcard would it work in my Samsung S10+ that I have had over a year now? Many thanks in advance. 

Winduss59 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

T-Mobile to EE SIM ONLY CONTRACT

My brother has a PAYG T-Mobile , which is his main contact number. He also got a EE SIM ONLY CONTRACT.(,his name)T-MOBILE number is registered to me not my brother.How to make the T-Mobile number transfer to his EE phone?As no-one rings on the EE num...

dsddsd by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional SIM / share data

Hi, I have just fitted a android screen into my car and it has the facility to put a sim card in so was wondering if I could get an additional SIM to my contract one to put in it or share data to it without having another contract.  At the moment I h...

Reactivation of old sim card

Can i reactivate my old sim Card which has not been in use for 1 year. I am currently staying abroad. Please help me with your suggestions.

Resolved! Porting Issue

Hi,I have just upgraded my phone. I am not transferring networks. Both old and new is with EE. I phoned EE customer service to port the number to the new service and have been told that I have to cancel the old contract then port the number. I have t...

4amabri by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Keeping number

Hi all, my contract is going to end soon so I have ordered me new one as its cheaper then upgrading but it's still with ee but I wanna keep same number has anyone ever changed numbers over? I no other hals hals a whole back but couple workers have to...

Kyle24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

London Underground WiFi password

Hi there, I am unable to find my pwd for the London Underground Wifi.Do I need to call the customer service to get the pwd? Many thanks Brunello