Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Transferring number within EE??

My mother currently has a PAYG sim with EE.I have a spare EE contract SIM and phone I'd like to give her.Can we transfer her EE PAYG number to the the EE contract SIM?

Samsung galaxy watch 3

Hi i already own a Samsung galaxy watch LTE version and have a data plan. My question is, if i bought the samsung galaxy watch 3 LTE version from a retailer will it automatically use my data plan that is for my old watch to the new one once I've pair...

Mark9643 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payments

Ive contacted you previously about my change in circumstances, yet you continue to attempt to take direct debits out before my agreed payment date, you then dissconect my home broadband, a payments has been made, unable to contact you via mobile when...

expired pay as you go sim

Hi,  i bought a pay as you go simcard last November in the UK, i have since been abroad and have not used it or topped the credit up online, I'm heading back to the UK soon and wondered if it is expired after so long or can I top it up online and it ...

4GEE WiFi order

Ordered 4GEE WiFi Router2 on 27th July, said dispatch next day on the web site - but have not received anything further.  Cant register this as a device on account to track as the device is not here.  No means to chase down the order through the acco...

94RA by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Additional sim card

Hello community,when I upgraded my contract 18 months ago I was given and additional SIM card for my daughter. I am now ready to give it to her. So the SIM card has it’s own phone number. I think that when I took out my contract the man in the EE sho...

NEWSPLUS not working

Hi could anyone help please.  I have just upgraded to an iPhone and have text NEWSPLUS to 150.  The text I keep getting back is I don’t have an Apple product.  Can anyone help or have had similar. thank you

Hannahb3 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful