Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iWatch order

Hi - I placed an order yesterday morning via the website for a new Apple 6 Watch - i have a EE - Thanks for your order email but no confirmation or order number - how do I know my order is being processed Many thanks 

Upgrade

Posted in the open forum:   hi hoping you can help im trying to upgrade my watch but keeps asking for the code its text me to confirm its me how do i recieve thsi when its a watch ? it aint coming through.   @krochester88 , sorry I have not replied s...

Screen issue

Hi   Phone has suddenly gone blank and screen doesn't come back to life when battery has been charged - it goes all green and fuzzy - anybody else had this issue with iPhone 11 pro- and if so can it be fixed ? Thanks

Chazm by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Awaiting AirPods - Estimated wait time?

After upgrading my phone last week I had the option to add Airpods to my contract for 22 extra per month which I decided to go for. (xkoXXXXXXXXX)   I received a confirmation email with the code above but have heard nothing since - is there a back lo...

RB1988 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order a new sim card

I ordered a new sim card on 28th Sept, When will it be at my home.  I didn't realise it would take so long.   

bufto by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Still haven’t received my phone

So I ordered an iPhone 11 pro, Apple Watch and AirPods on the 28th of last month and phoned up EE the next day to confirm everything and they told me my phone should arrive on the 1st. That day comes and I received no texts emails or any of the produ...

Newcastle branch

Trying to contact the Northumberland street branch in Newcastle but the number on my receipt isn’t working and no alternative number online. 0191 260 3706. Any ideas how I contact?

Stef6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi, I am trying to upgrade, but it’s saying they need to send me a 4 digit pin to verify my account, but I do not have a phone to be able to receive this. Can I verify another way