Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Yoti app in-store

Would EE accept Yoti in-store if I wanted to get a replacement SIM? last time I asked for a replacement SIM they asked for my passport which I don't carry with me, but Yoti makes a "Digital ID" out of your passport and citizencard if you have one (EE...

Sim not provisioned

Bought a new phone and activated my sim. Smashed the screen and put sim in my old handset, while waiting for phone to be fixed. New phone is fixed, but I've tried putting sim card back in and it's saying it is not provisioned. Not sure how to activat...

bl88 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My phone keeps freezing

Every time I go onto an app it will freeze, it won’t let me turn my phone of completely or reset it and can’t get into settings. What should I do? 

iPhone 11 Pro Max

I want to upgrade and every time I click on iPhone 11 Pro Max on EE it sends me to iPhone 11?? Is their an issue with 11 pro Max? 

jade125 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order hasn’t came

I order an Apple Watch and a sim I received these but not the free beats earphones that came with it ?

Wrong apple ID on my new phone

My upgrade iphone has arrived, but it seems to be expecting my husband's apple ID - it keeps prompting me to finish setting up with the Apple ID and password - but it want's his, not mine. When I get into settings, it has all my details, but the prom...

Weaver27 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple IPhones overheating and crashing

My iPhone 7 back camera has stopped working. When you open up the app, it shows a blank screen, and doesn’t turn on the torch, the front camera works however. I also keep getting messages saying that my phone is overheating, especially when I am on a...

A80AF94D-E0A5-4A6A-9756-4D2E5B8C347B.jpeg
Beam by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iWatch order

Hi - I placed an order yesterday morning via the website for a new Apple 6 Watch - i have a EE - Thanks for your order email but no confirmation or order number - how do I know my order is being processed Many thanks