Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Trying to get a nano sim from EE for Apple watch

Any idea how I get a Nano-SIM for an Apple 4 Watch that is attached to an iPhone with an existing EE pay monthly contract?  The store said go on-line, the phone help line said use the app.  Been both on-line and on the app and can’t see anywhere I ju...

APPLE SE

I purchased an Apple se watch with a personal plan deal. I was advised in store that my watch would work independently of my phone when they weren’t in range. I have had the watch since Thursday and as of yet the watch won’t work unless I have my pho...

4Gee Wifi

Have purchased a preloaded data card which i only had to insert in the device i baught with it.It has no screen or browser. Dosnt connect and i can find no way of finding out if it is in fact loaded with anything or do i have to pay up yet again.

Resolved! My old number hasn't been transferred still.

Hello,I've recently joined EE with sim only contract and had filled out the form with my PAC number. I've received my new sim and it has a different number - so I tried to fill the transfer form again, but it now says my PAC is invalid. I can't get m...

jjtash by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling a new galaxy smartwatch

Is it possible to sell the galaxy smartwatch which I didn't really want and now I'm paying for it and would like to sell it don't mind the £20 per month. For the watch as linked to a plan 

JOJO-16 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Add apple watch without data plan

Hello everyone, I have a mobile contract with an iphone 11, I want to add apple watch 6 to my ee phone contract but without any data plan, is this possible? I checked ee application and the only options I found it to add another contract with data pl...

NabAmen by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Changing SIM card when upgrading

I am thinking of upgrading from Samsung J3 to Samsung A41s online. But I think the J3 has a Micro SIM while the A41s has a Nano SIM? Will I get a new SIM with the new phone and how does that work? Thanks. 

MarkB56 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Web error SIM only upgrade???

This works for me ....but put in your basket and its not a smart sim     [Mod edit: Second image rejected as it contained personal information]

ee1.jpg
mcaq by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data transfer

I have a contract phone my son as pay as you talk would it be possible to transfer data from mine to my sons? Thanks

Order

Ordered a Apple Watch haven’t got no track number only an email saying will be dispatched in 1 day ?

Jords156 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful