cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Wifi calling not working

Tailstrike
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,

I am a new EE customer and have got the new Z Flip 3 since yesterday and I am unable to get Wifi Calling to work.

It is obviously selected in settings, I am connected to wifi, I have no or bad signal, but it will not show up.

Other phones have previously worked okay so I do not see a reason why this time it doesn't. 

I have tried all: restarting phone and router, try airplane mode, try software update, etc etc.

I have been searching online for a solution but nothing seems to solve it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stephan

23 REPLIES 23

Thanks, i'll have a read. 

I only speak from personal experience where i live, where there is patchy outdoor 4g reception and no indoor reception - that's the best we get from O2 and EE, other operators the signal is worse. 

It's just frustrating EE have this problem with new sim cards not allowing a wifi calling service, and if the 700,000 figure is to be believed, and the date of 10th Sept that they first became aware of the issue, one would hope a fix will be coming soon. 

Perhaps i'm just being over-sceptical that a 4g sim card activation, and then another 5g sim card issued and activated will be the solution.... but stranger things have happened i guess. 

Update on mine, Wi-Fi calling appeared today and works now. This is on iPhone 13pro on 5g esim. EE made good on their promise of an update it seems.

thanks.

Yes same here, it just started working.

Thanks for the heads-up, yes all working here too. Well done EE