cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why has my new phone not arrived?

Chloe-Laing
Explorer

I've ordered a new iPhone 13 Pro on 7th November using the app. My order said next day delivery however it's nearly been a week with no sign of the phone.

I can see online it is saying 28-days delivery but why has this not been communicated to people who have ordered online?

It's really disappointing from EE. I also ordered the phone for a holiday next week so I can use the new phone to take pictures and I cannot see how it will arrive before then.

Really poor communication and customer service on EE's part.

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Chloe-Laing , this is down to Apple not being able to supply enough of them. I have read, that IPhone 13 supply not expected to catch-up with demand until February 2022, but if you want to find out more, ring customer service, as they can check your order. Also depends on colour size of storage, as they are also delivered on a first come first serve basis.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Jospanner
Visitor

I ordered mine 17th October, was told two weeks wait. Phoned up after two weeks, and no dispatch notification. Apparently I was advised wrong when I ordered, should have been told 4 week wait. Received a text today to say its been delayed further, and have been credited £20 to my account for the inconvenience.

I wouldn't hold your breath for getting yours on time 🙈 wait times getting shocking now 🤦🏻‍♀️