cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why are monthly sim packs.......

Mc41
Investigator
Investigator

Why are there no sim only contracts that give smaller amounts at lower costs for pensioners?

For instance the EE basic pack costs £20 per month which has far too much of everything for pensioners.

Yet, The £5 per month PAYG offers only 250mg which is too low.

Why can't I have a contract with say 4 gbt unlimited calls unlimited texts like other providers? ( at a competitive price)

Why must I have poor EE shop service?.

On a recent visit I explained my problem which I suspect is the same for a lot of pensioners and was told, bluntly, we don't do that!

Even when I offered to buy an new phone they were just not interested because the plans were set in stone.

Its about time EE stopped trying to be top dog and realised that they dont offer the best deals.

Unless Ive got it totally wrong and someone can point me in a different direction?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Mc41 

I'm unsure why you think the lowest-price SIM-only plan is £20, according to the SIM-only price guide here there are 12month plans at £13/month that may be suitable.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @Mc41 

I'm unsure why you think the lowest-price SIM-only plan is £20, according to the SIM-only price guide here there are 12month plans at £13/month that may be suitable.

Thats what I was told at the EE store.

Can you post a link if there are cheaper deals please for my requirements.?

Thankyou 

Mc41
Investigator
Investigator

sorry just saw the link.

so I need to telephone up EE to get these deals I presume as Ive not seen them at their web site?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Mc41.

Welcome to the community.

You can find our range of SIM only deals in our online shop.

You can also filter them in price order.

Jon