cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my phone?

Gracecornes
Explorer

I ordered a samsung galaxy S9 ‘good as new’ on tuesday as my upgrade. Got a conformation email straight after saying that i would get a text the day before delivery but i haven't heard anything else since. On your website it said my order would arive within 1 working day so ovbiously not hearing anything for 4 days its quite concering. Is there anyway i will find out when my phone will arrive?? 

14 REPLIES 14
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @happytwo

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have replied to your other post 🙂

Leanne.

I ordered a new I phone XR Wednesday got an email confirmation it would be delivered the following day but not heard anything. Was also given an order number and told i could track this online but its saying my order cannot be tracked. It says only pay monthly phones can be tracked yet mine is pay monthly? I've tried chatting to online chat they say they cant help and i need to ring 150 but i cant get through and i work so cannot sit on phone all day waiting. 

Leanne_T

Hello @sarahowls1986

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Our Mobile Care team will need to get this looked into for you, if you can get in touch with them when you are free, they will be able to help.

Our Mobile Care team are open 8am - 9pm (Mon to Fri) and 8am - 8pm (Sat & Sun)

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Id love to speak to someone but cannot get through. I am guessing this is due to the I phone 11 launch. 

Leanne_T

Hi @sarahowls1986

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you can keep trying, we will answer the call when an agent is available.

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂