cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order I ordered it a week ago and I have heard nothing

Leanne871
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my upgrade a week ago and it stated it would be dispatched in 1 day however I have heard nothing and  I can't speak to an advisor it's all automated service!

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Leanne871, Unfortunately, here in the forums we cannot give you the answer and it depends what phone you ordered.

You would need to speak to customer service, someone will answer, as you need to press the right key on your phone to get to customer service for what you want.

You will get updates when the phone is ready to be shipped, if you have an order number beginning with 000, you can track it either through your account or by clicking on help and then clicking on tracking my order.

You will also receive a DPD text the night before letting you know that your order will be delivered the following day and on the day another text from DPD giving you a one hour window when they will deliver.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Leanne871

Welcome to the community.

What phone did you order?

Also, did you receive an email or text with a tracking number starting 000?

If so, you can use the order reference number within our online order tracker. This will give you an update on the delivery.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Hiya 
I ordered the silver iPhone xs. No I never received an email with a tracking number. I also cant get through to an advisor when I phone even when I go through all options. 
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see thanks @Leanne871

If you call 150 from your phone and select options 1 > 2 > 1 > 3  to speak to customer service.

They will be able to check the order for you.

Thanks, Leanne.