cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrades

mlh10
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there, 

I ordered a Samsung S20 on Thursday and I have received the email and you have taken the fee from my card but I have had nothing since. 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @mlh10 

Which S20 did you order? 

If it's the Ultra then I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mlh10 once the device can be allocated to you then you will receive tracking information.  Devices are not sent out at the weekend so you’ll probably get tracking information Monday/Tuesday.  You could call customer services tomorrow. 

Tazcat1966
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting for my samsung 20 ultra fora month now but tried tracking it but on ee site they cant give me details at moment. Help?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Tazcat1966

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Really sorry to hear this, I know it's frustrating when you're excited about a new device. 

All orders are subject to stock from the manufacturer and we're working with them to ensure we can fulfil orders as quickly as possible.

As soon as your order is ready for delivery, you will receive notification from DPD with further information. 

Katie 🙂

Already had DVD email but cant follow link plus lost dpd mail

Get Outlook for Android
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tazcat1966

If you are unable to find the email from DPD, please contact our customer service team who can provide you with your tracking number. 

You will then be able to track your order on the DPD website

Katie 🙂