cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade offers

Simon1231e
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I ordered the Galaxy Fold 3 last night via upgrade. Does this include the starter pack? Or is it new customers only? I couldn't find it detailed in any terms and conditions. 

Also, in the emails I've received, none of them mention the free xbox game pass. Is this included? Both seem to be part of the offer when you order as a new customer. Thanks. 

10 REPLIES 10
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Simon1231e

Welcome to the community.

Yes, if you have pre-ordered the Samsung Z Galaxy Fold 3 on a Smart plan or a Full works plan, you'll get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Chris 

Hi Christopher, 

Thanks for that. Do you know about the starter pack which is offered?

The reason I ask is that if you add the offer as a new customer, the starter pack automatically adds to the basket. Wheras as an upgrade, it doesn't, it's missing.

Should we be getting it for upgrades?

Thanks. 

Christopher_G

Could you send me a screenshot please, @Simon1231e?

I'll see if I can find some more information on this starter pack.

Thanks

Chris

Drewhl94
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G 

Is the fold 3 not available for 'upgrade anytime' upgrades? Only the flip 3 shows up for upgrade anytime and the fold 3 is only giving the option of adding an additional lin

Christopher_G

Hi @Simon1231e

It should be available, as far as I'm aware. It may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team, if it's not showing for you.

Chris

Thanks for your reply. I'll get in contact with them. 

Hi Christopher,

I spoke to someone who asked their manager. They weren't really sure and it wasn't really resolved. Is there a way of finding a solution?

Many thanks. @Christopher_G 

HI @Simon1231e

I'm sorry the team were unable to answer this for you. 

I've looked into it and it does seem to be included in all pre-orders as it's a Samsung offer rather than a network offer. 

When you've received your phone just go to the Samsung Claims page and you'll be able to claim the gift.

Thanks 

Chris

That was a quick response, do you ever sleep? 😂

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Its a strange way of doing it because this isn't how new customers do it, it just adds it to the ee basket with your order.

Nevertheless, I'll try to claim on launch day. Thanks again.