cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade issues

Karen2019
Contributor
Contributor

After advice on here re error message when trying to upgrade ‘no plans available’ I called 150 to be told it’s my platform(don't think so for the last month on my phone iPad or laptop) no help, didn’t even check my account - told I can upgrade on the phone - want to browse and get the best deal.  Tried Twitter who were much nicer - but no help, no issues with my account but he had no idea what the issue could be.  Then have been told if I want a good as new phone - better price for our budget - I can only do it online 

I think I give up! I’m not spending more a month just because ee can’t sort out their website.  I have once(in a month of trying) gotten a phone in my basket for the site to crash, then I get an email to say I’ve left something in my basket - surprise surprise when I get back online it won’t even let me get into the basket.

don’t suppose there will be any advice on that just wanted a rant - never known such poor service 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Karen2019 

Just upgrade over the phone and haggle a better deal? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.