cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade Order problem - phone can’t get through

MontanaH
Explorer

I upgraded my contract 3 days ago. To a new iPhone which was in stock. I got an email today saying they needed extra information and to call them. I tried 10 times today and couldn’t get though due to “high demand”. I can’t see anything in my account. It still says I can upgrade despite my order. I don’t understand what information EE need because I’ve been with them for years. It’s very frustrating because I can’t get through to anyone or find anything on my account. Any ideas on this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@MontanaH  You’ll need to call and you’ll need to be patient when calling just don’t hand up. EE will not process the order till you call and you’ll not see anything on your online account as customer services want to speak with you before the order is processed. 

I would be patient, but every time I called (10 times!) it said they were experiencing a large volume of calls and I needed to try again later. You cant wait on that, it will automatically hang up on you because they cant keep your phone call on the line. I was hoping there was away of doing it online, seen as I cant even get through to the point of waiting.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MontanaH

I have just checked 150 and I am able to connect. 

Please can you try again and let me know if you are able to get through to our customer service team. 

Katie.