cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to pay my EE bill?

James221
Explorer

I have just returned back to the UK after being in Japan for two months, and my bill has come back twice as much as it should have been, I understand that this is because I didn't make the monthly payment over the past two months. Can I get my bill down to the correct amount for the two months because I was unable to access EE when in Japan? I Couldn't call ee or use data in Japan for some reason, when I tried to call it would just hang up, I couldn't access my bill from the ee app because I needed data and it wouldn't let me use the app over wifi, and when I tried to log in on the ee website through google, it came up with the ee logo and saying error unable to access or something. I would have been happy to pay if ee would allow me to, or even allow its users to use data in Japan. I think it's a little out of order that I am being charged extra for a bill that I couldn't pay because of ee access. 

Question: can I get my bill down to the correct amount for the two months because I was unable to access EE when in Japan

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@James221: This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to call EE urgently to discuss your outstanding bill & a repayment plan for it. See What should I do if I can't pay my bill?

You should be able to use MyEE, by app or online, over WiFi,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @James221,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX.

Please get in touch with customer services to discuss your bill. The team will also be able to make sure roaming is enabled on your account so you can use it when travelling in the future.

Thanks

James