cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Trade in old phone - new phone is delayed

callum52
Explorer

Hi 

I recently pre ordered an iPhone 13 pro max. The phone is delayed and I understand why. I’ve received my trade in pack as I will be trading in my old phone. It says I have to trade it in by the 8 October. What happens if I don’t receive my new phone by then? 

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @callum52.

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team to discuss this further.

They will be able to access your account and let you know what will happen next.

Jon

I rang them few days back to see where my phone was and told them about the trade in query. They just told me that I should have received my phone already. And they were confused as to why my phone hadn’t arrived. Told my to ring DPD as they should have the parcel. I knew already DPD didn’t have it. So that wasn’t helpful after waiting in the queue. The team that sends me the text updates seem to know more than the costumer service team and I don’t understand why. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry about this, @callum52.

They should be able to see more information on your order and on stock levels now.

If you're able to get back in touch they can also help with the trade in query.

Jon