cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Tracking page shows order dispatched last Friday; no updates since then

Brenster
Contributor
Contributor

Morning all,

I ordered an iPhone SE & additional line pay monthly SIM last Thursday night. The tracking page, using the xkn number & my email address, shows the order as having dispatched last Friday 17th to my local EE store.

Since then I’ve not received either an email or text to say the order is being delivered. I’ve tried calling 150 from my main EE phone but I’m not sure which menu options I should be going through for order tracking.

Is there a possibility that the tracking page could be showing the phone & SIM as having dispatched when it hasn’t? If not, does anyone know which menu options I should press when calling 150?

Back to doing some work/drinking coffee for the moment.

Appreciate any thoughts.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Brenster

Thanks for coming here for help whilst you work 🙂

If you call us on 150 and select option 1, option 2, option 1 and then option 3 to speak to one of our team.

Our customer service team will be able to get your order looked into and don't worry they won't mind you drinking your coffee 🙂

Hope this helps, Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T

Hi there @Brenster

Thanks for coming here for help whilst you work 🙂

If you call us on 150 and select option 1, option 2, option 1 and then option 3 to speak to one of our team.

Our customer service team will be able to get your order looked into and don't worry they won't mind you drinking your coffee 🙂

Hope this helps, Leanne.

Leanne,

Got straight through on the menu options you listed on 150. Call staff member was able to confirm the new SIM & phone was waiting for me at the EE store I’d specified for delivery.

Appreciate the very prompt reply and excellent service all round.

Thank you!

Brenster

Leanne_T

No problem at all @Brenster

Glad got this sorted and the phone is waiting for you 🙂

Come back to the community anytime!