cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Thanks

Isus
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Isus Dimov ,

And thanks for.that I still didnt get my phone and sim card but I was charged for my monthly payment 

Order from 23octomber 🙂 

Very bad reputation

17 REPLIES 17

Nothing call them and check I want my stuffs or just . Reply the same order ... its easy 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Isus,

Did they say your order has been dispatched?

Thanks

James

No

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Isus,

Please get back in touch with customer services so we can check the status of your order.

Let me know what information they are able to give you.

Thanks

James

They told me someone was sing from my name , I dont know but after 3days its my second payment and no phone , no sim , Nothing 

I want my money back refunds ... 

I dont.think to pay again for nothing its spinlong time more then month sorry ,but its peace of scar EE loosing time just 

+BeHappyWhitNothing 😉

Thats my track number : xkn*********

Do something before friday or tell them ,give me another phone im ........

Or cancel my order thats my wish's ,money back untill friday or another phone .....

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Isus.

There is no account access on here.

You will have to get back in touch with our customer service team to have any refund processed and to check where the order is.

Jon

Haha ur sooo funny 

23oct order from me 

Today its 4December good job and im not using nothing from the order but they took my money good job I been in the store I spoke thru the phone but nobady g.afck thanks 

U can take the responsibility dor that order thats is ur job