cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Snow

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Has anyone had any snow yet? 

It's supposed to snow over the next 24 hours. Happy I have winter tires but rear wheel drive.....

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
38 REPLIES 38

@Sorcha Wow, stunning photos.  The only snow left here is on my car as I haven’t moved it since Tuesday eve lol.  

My cat was desperate to go out then as soon as his paws touched it, he jumped back in ha ha. 

@Sorcha wrote:

Stunning isn't it @BrendonH lol 

You should see some of the pictures from my annual trips around the north of Scotland.. 

It's absolutely beautiful.

It is stunning. My drive few years ago to Isle of Lewis/Harris was beautiful. Good ferry crossing as well. Only downside was the time spent driving lol. Long way from which was then South Oxfordshire.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

@Watkins07 wrote:

@Sorcha Wow, stunning photos.  The only snow left here is on my car as I haven’t moved it since Tuesday eve lol.  

My cat was desperate to go out then as soon as his paws touched it, he jumped back in ha ha. 

@Watkins07 Mine just watches with a distinct level of disdain from the window 😄 

@Sorcha You have snow in London. Its supposed to continue all night.  Hope it doesn’t disrupt the train tomorrow for us all.  Been looking for my gloves everywhere but no luck so far. Xxx

Agred with you there @Watkins07, it has been snowing here in the south east this evening, so far the roads look quite clear, cars have been driving up and down the road.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Rickscottflynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

A disappointing drop of snow again in the Halifax / Huddersfield area as I head to work. I would prefer it to not snow at all if it continues to do this

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Don't worry @Watkins07 London itself is OK this morning. I did have a small panic when I saw it snowing at 2AM Smiley Very Happy

Hope everyting is OK for your trip  @Schockwave!

That’s good news @Sorcha .  I’m currently at Wolverhampton connecting more carriages .  Remembered my AirPods thankfully so watching some tv shows to pass the time xxx

@Sorcha, everything is fine, have just boarded the train! Snow all gone overnight here, it must have rained at some point.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.