cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Snow

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Has anyone had any snow yet? 

It's supposed to snow over the next 24 hours. Happy I have winter tires but rear wheel drive.....

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
38 REPLIES 38
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Me too @Northerner!

That looks beautiful @BrendonH thanks for sharing 🙂

What a perfect day to be off.  I’m usually the one struggling to get work really early and getting stuck.  Not today, all tucked up with a brew lol.  Got a good dusting overnight. Kids are upset schools open though and annoyed they’ve been on the school bus for 40 mins and not done a half mile yet.

02253347-082D-4B95-B3B3-BB8573D29291.jpeg

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Wow that looks lovely @Watkins07

Oh yes all they will want to do is throw snow balls and make snow angels...I do too!

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi, @Northerner,

No snow here in Leicestershire either, but hard frost,

Very disappointed! 😞

mAh8v

Well, kids are now back home. After 90 mins they were still stuck at same point, a few hundred meters from the house. They wouldn’t make it to school before 1pm at this rate.  Told them to get off and get home and warm.  School says it’s open despite half the staff not yet in and nobody turning up.  Can’t believe the chaos and traffic congestion.  They’ve never had a day off so doubt school will hold it against them for 1 day lol 

The snow has all but disappeared here and is now sunny and very cold, nowhere near enough to make any snowballs or snowmen!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Rickscottflynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

All gone in Huddersfield and sorrounding areas, only a little flurry this morning

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

We've had a fair covering up in Scotland but it's a bit patchy where I am because it's down by the sea. 

Had a lovely view of the Isle of Arran on part of my journey down to London yesterday (it's not to far from me) 

Weirdly, 5 minutes back the way, the fields were full of snow. This bit was then green, then it was all white again. 

Arran.jpg

@Sorcha wrote:

We've had a fair covering up in Scotland but it's a bit patchy where I am because it's down by the sea. 

Had a lovely view of the Isle of Arran on part of my journey down to London yesterday (it's not to far from me) 

Weirdly, 5 minutes back the way, the fields were full of snow. This bit was then green, then it was all white again. 

Arran.jpg

Thats a good PC wallpaper photo right there 😛

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Stunning isn't it @BrendonH lol 

You should see some of the pictures from my annual trips around the north of Scotland.. 

It's absolutely beautiful.