cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Seperate direct debits

Lynds2
Visitor

If I take out another mobile can I have the direct debit come out of a different bank account to the account already registered? Or will this just override and change to the new account I provide when I take the new mobile out? 
i have an account for my Childrens mobiles and direct debit is via my account but I want to take another out for myself but want the direct debit to come out of a different account. It will allow me to add different bank details but I’m unsure if it will just override if that makes sence? Thank you in advance for any reply’s 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Lynds2 

The direct debit and payment methods for all pay-monthly accounts is set at an account level.

You're free to make separate manual payments outwith your regular payments, but if you want a separate regular payment you will need to have another billing account with its own separate monthly invoice.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, if you order a new contract as a new cust., not as an additional line. Don't login to your MyEE to do it. Then you can have a separate MyEE a/c with its own payment method & bills.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX if the OP trys to order as a new customer it will automatically ask them to ring EE because it will detect the existing account EE won't allow separate accounts in the same name anymore.