cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung out of stock?

Smithsmith81
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my contract (with an early upgrade fee) to the Samsung flip Z on Monday.  I have now received an email stating the device is out of stock, but if I go on to the EE website as a new customer it says this phone is in stock for next day delivery. I have had to call Customer service once already this week about my upgrade which was processed incorrectly and as the wait time was ridiculous I’m reluctant to do this again. Has anyone had similar or can anyone help? 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Smithsmith81  There is a shortage of Samsung devices at the moment because have Samsung have a chip issues it’s not just upgrading customers this is all customers there is basically no stock and Samsung are shipping whatever they can when they can.  Forget what it says online. You only ordered yesterday some customers have been waiting 2 to 3 weeks.   

Thanks for the reply. It seems bad that my order has been cancelled when they are still taking new orders from new customers! I’m happy to wait, no rush as it’s an early upgrade but my order has just been cancelled. I’m not upset about a potential wait, it’s that I’m told I can’t even have that choice?

Hello, please can someone from EE respond and help me to confirm if my order has been cancelled? My money has been taken (£158!) and I have been unsuccessful in being able to speak to anyone about it today. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I've sent you a private message to get some more information, @Smithsmith81

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris