cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Recruitment

Zannnn
Visitor

Hi I have applied for a job in EE, already been interviewed by the branch manager and also handed over all my documents. How long will the process take now because of this Covid -19 national emergency. Because i have heard that EE will not be hiring for another 6-9 months as the manager has already verbally agreed the job with me and my application is pending. So please let me know how will this work out. 

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

When were you interviewed. The manager may have verbally  agreed the job with you but if EE has put an embargo on recruiting then I am afraid the Manager won't be able to hire you.

We can't tell you anything on here we are just customers you are going to have to call EE. Go to the careers page for the info needed to contact them

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

You need to be speaking to the recruitment agent that you were dealing with and be asking them - as per @BrendonH advice.

Also from previous experience, you may well get a verbal "we want you" from any interviewing or hiring manager, but until you have a signed contract of employment - it can potentially mean nothing.

With EE shops all being closed at the moment, you may have to just be patient I'm afraid. Well done on doing well at interview, though 🙂