cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: Monthly charges

Woolfenden
Explorer

Earlier this year I changed my monthly billing and initially saved money but never received bills as low as I was told (£10 per month). Since then my bills have gradually increased and my last bill is £51+ which takes me back close to what I was paying. I have been an EE customer a long time and do not change easily but must admit I cannot understand the recent bills I have been getting. Unless we can resolve the issues then I am going to change supplier. Please let me have your thoiughts

xxxx xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Woolfenden  This is a public forum so don’t post your private information on here.   You might want to read THIS 

If you lowered your tariff to around £10 and your being billed £50+ then obviously your calling chargeable numbers or sending a lot of MMS’s or have added re-occurring  add ons as it would be impossible otherwise.  

Your bill breakdown will show why you are paying so much have you looked at that ?