cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pre-ordered note 10 5g price drop

Darkangel152
Investigator
Investigator

So I pre-ordered the new note 10+ 5g at the initial £89 per month price. I now see that has dropped to £79 per month for the same contract... can I now change to the newer price option considering I don't even have the phone yet?

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Darkangel152   You can call up and cancel your order then re-order,  please remember that doing this you’ll be pushed to the back of the queue. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Darkangel152.

Welcome to the community.

Some deals will include an upfront cost to make the monthly payments slightly cheaper.

There are also different memory sizes available.

You can see our full range in our online shop.

Jon

I pre ordererd at the price of £89 a month on the first day you can pre order.
I had a text on the 15th Aug saying "Good News! we've changed the price of the Samsung Note 10+ meaning that from now on you'll pay £10 less a month. We'll text you as soon as the changes have been applied."  

Hope this helps

Hi @BINGO999 ,

That's interesting! I've not had such a message so will be interesting to see what happens when I go I to store tomorrow...

What did you pay as an upfront cost?

Hi @Jon_K , 

Exactly the same phone, same plan. Wasn't offered an up front cost of 30 as the site states. If it was Iobviously would have taken it. As stated below it seems some have been advised their ppm will be reduced so will see what the store say tomorrow

I paid 30 quid upfront

@Darkangel152   I think you’ll find store sale prices will not be changing,  all store prices are fixed that’s why you’ll always get a better offer online and over the phone.