cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive feedback store representative

helshelley
Visitor

Hi

I would like to leave some positive feedback on an EE store employee in the Lions Yard Cambridge store.

We arrived this morning at 9am to the door being held open with a cheery smile ( sorry i didn't get this person's name ). The whole store had a friendly and welcoming feel. Despite the manager being away the staff were cleaning the store from top to bottom almost immediately after opening.

We were served immediately by Jordan, who was extremely knowledgeable and polite without being pushy. He went out of his way to be helpful. My husband is in the technology business but Jordan made sure he spent time and patience explaining the various options to me rather than addressing my husband all the time. 

I now have a phone and tablet that I'm delighted with. Whilst we were there there was a fire alarm and again this was addressed in a professional and reassuring manner by all staff.

Congratulations to Cambridge EE on such a smooth and pleasant upgrade of my phone ( which I usually put off as I dislike the whole process!!) and the lovely staff, but particularly the superb service we received from Jordan.

Many thanks

Helen

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @helshelley

Thanks for coming to the community and leaving this wonderful feedback 🙂

This is so lovely to read, and I am really pleased to hear your over the moon with your phone and tablet and Jordan went above and beyond.

I hope the fire alarm was a false alarm, lovely to here, the store handled this brilliantly as well 🙂

I will be sure to send your feedback to the store, so Jordan can be recognised for his great customer service 🙂

Hope you have a great day and come back to the community anytime.

Leanne 🙂