cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pixel 5 with headphones

W1lll15
Explorer

Hi, I ordered the Google pixel 5 yesterday with the Bose headphones. Received the phone today but the headphones weren't with them, did anybody receive the headphones with their phone or will they arrive separately? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@W1lll15  The headphones are free gift so you should receive a text messages in the next 14 days to inform you how to claim your free gift

Brilliant, that's put my mind at rest to think they were forgotten about or left on the delivery van! thanks for the quick reply 👍👍

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @W1lll15

Thanks for coming here 🙂

To claim your gift, visit the claim portal from 14 days after your purchase and complete the claim form including your proof of purchase and an image of the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus.

Claims must be made within the claim period which is 14 – 45 days from the date of your purchase.

You can find full details on our Google Pixel 4a with 5G and Pixel 5 pre-order offer post.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Follow the link from leanne takes a couple minutes to complete and I got confirmation straight away