cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered iPhone XS Max got iPhone XS For my daughter for Xmas can I swap in a sho

Jay1878
Explorer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jay1878

EE stores and EE online retail are different sales outlets so you have to return to the sales outlet you used to purchase the device. 

You should have also received a receipt/order confirmation which would have confirmed which device was to be sent. 

You can speak to CS tomorrow as I said and see what they can do. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jay1878
Explorer

Hi @Jay1878

If you purchased online then you need to contact EE within the first 14 days to return the device.

Call EE CS tomorrow on 150 after 8am. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

No you can't swap it in a store

They are separate stock.

You will need to call EE and return this one

Once it is returned you will be able to re order.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

It’s a xmas present 

Hi @Jay1878

EE stores and EE online retail are different sales outlets so you have to return to the sales outlet you used to purchase the device. 

You should have also received a receipt/order confirmation which would have confirmed which device was to be sent. 

You can speak to CS tomorrow as I said and see what they can do. 

Thanks