cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered a phone online on Friday to be delivered in store still not here

Nicpez
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a phone online on Friday evening to be delivered in to store. Had confirmation email straight away but it’s still not there and tracking number won’t work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Nicpez

In this case, give us a call on either 150 if you have an EE phone or if you're a new EE customer call us 0800 956 600.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Nicpez

You will need to call EE CS tomorrow when they open at 8am. There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T

Morning @Nicpez

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you get a 000 reference number within your email?

What phone have you ordered?

Leanne.

Hi no there is no 000 in reference number.
It’s a gold iPhone SE 128gb

Thanks

Nicola
Leanne_T

Thanks @Nicpez

In this case, give us a call on either 150 if you have an EE phone or if you're a new EE customer call us 0800 956 600.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

All sorted now thank you it has been deliever to store 

Leanne_T

Great news @Nicpez

Enjoy your new phone 🙂

The would be helpful if we could chat with a human. I have not found our any info of any uses to me.

So I am paying for a phone EE will not send because I don't have photo ID. Is next port of call, OFFTEL? Any ideas people? EE are quite happy for me to paid the bill without photo ID but not to give me the phone i ordered. Do I go to The disability newspaper or my MP friend? Or do I after 20 years say agree with my fellow co workers that say EE are a poor company and leave? Let's see hey? Some cheek saying it's SOLVED when it's not.  

Katie_B

Hi @Joedot

I have responded on your thread

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂