cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order times

Bethanyjane28
Visitor

I placed an Order on Thursday the 11th and received a confirmation email but have not yet received a delivery date. My phone is broken so I need a new phone urgently (I ordered the iPhone 11). Delivery said they aim to despatch within two working days. My mother bought a phone with Vodafone the day before me and it arrived the next day. If I do not receive my phone in the next few days I will cancel my order and go with someone else because this is not on for such a large company. 

I hope I can actually get some information on it soon as the tracker tells me absolutely nothing.

5 REPLIES 5
HazelCloutt
Explorer

I have a similar issue - I ordered a Samsung watch as an add on to my package on the 1st June and it said that it was in stock and would be dispatched the next day - 15 days later and I have had no updates and the tracker is useless! Hopefully we get answers soon! 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bethanyjane28,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Today is the second working day since you placed your order so you should get an update soon.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with your tracking information as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks

James

James_B

Hi @HazelCloutt,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Was the watch in stock when you placed your order?

Which model was it?

Thanks

James

Hello 

Yes it was in stock, and the confirmation email also states that it was in stock. 

Its a Samsung Galaxy Watch active2 aluminium 40mm 

Thanks 

James_B

Hi @HazelCloutt,

Yes, that model seems to be in stock.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so the team can check the status of your order.

Thanks

James