cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Lost phone. Upgrade. DPD. Email.

Sjd86
Explorer

I recently lost my phone but was due an upgrade so decided to upgrade to iPhone 11. I received an email saying DPD would text me with a tracking number/the delivery date of my phone. Will they also email me this info as obviously I don’t have access to my texts right now. 

Also I cannot seem to track my order using the EE site with the order number I received in an email from EE. 

Lastly, foolishly I didn’t read the email properly and have found I won’t receive a sim with this new phone and I have to ring up to cancel my old sim and request a new one. Is this correct?

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sjd86.

Welcome to the community.

DPD will usually only text you the delivery information.

Have a look at our DPD help page as there is also an order tracker on there.

You can either ring up for a SIM card, or pick one up in your local EE Store 🙂

Jon

Thanks for the response Jon. 

When I use the tracker I get this message “Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.”

I can’t seem to find another tracking page. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sjd86

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you have no further tracking information you can either speak with our online chat team, or visit your local store who will be able to provide you your DPD tracking number. 

You can find the link to our online chat team at the bottom of this page.

Katie 🙂

deedee27
Contributor
Contributor

I lost my phone , so I had to upgrade . I've waited all day for my new  phone , which never arrived . I called  EE from a work colleagues phone  and was told by EE that myou phone left their warehouse and never got to DPD . He said, it happens!!

Apparently my new iPhone 11, never got to DPD . But it left the EE warehouse . That's the only explanation I was given . I'm beyond furious! 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @deedee27.

Did you receive a confirmation email with a tracking number?

When did you place your order?

Jon