cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 11 pro max delivery

Chris89
Investigator
Investigator

Still not word on delivery, was told Id know by now.....yawn

14 REPLIES 14
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, @Chris89.

Have a chat with our Mobile Care team. Let them know about your conversation with Three.

Hopefully they can help.

Chris

I did this morning, they just put me through to cancellations no questions asked, its the quickest I have ever been dealt with, great service once again. Phone coming tomorrow with 3!

same situation here...

I ordered on release day as that was the first day I was eligible to upgrade and was told my 512GB Midnight Green Pro Max would be with me the next day. Great!

The next day came and went and nothing called again on Monday and was told within 14 days. Called back the same day to confirm this and was then told within 7 days but it should be before that. 7 days came and went called today and now being told with 28 DAYS from the date of order on the 20th!

I told the lady that Three had stock available the next day and she asked if I'd like to cancel my order and go with Three! 

It's lie after lie meanwhile, my current iPhone X's value is just depreciating and I am loosing out on money

They’ve outdone themselves! Convinced me to cancel my order and re order an iphone they had in stock, guaranteed me the delivery and did not turn up! Lied again!!! Reported to the ombudsman

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Chris89

I would love to take a further look into this for you. 

What device did you order? I will also need the memory size and colour. 

You should also have a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂