cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I'm not sure where my phone upgrade is

annamclover
Explorer

Hello, 

So last Friday I ordered an upgraded phone on the EE website, as my old phone is broken. However, I was having some issues with the website so I called an EE representative and he helped me with the process. I ended up choosing a different phone. He confirmed the phone was to be delivered the following Monday (yesterday).

I ordered one day delivery, as i currently don't having a functioning phone. I then received a confirmation email of the order, but it doesn't include a reference code. My upgraded phone was due to be delivered yesterday, but I haven't received it.

I can't track the package, because I never received a code. I'm not really sure how to proceed, does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

9 REPLIES 9
Snow20
Investigator
Investigator

I have an almost identical issue; upgraded a tablet on Friday by calling 150.

I was told it would be with me Monday as I paid for next day delivery, I got a confirmation email of my upgrade (which includes a tracking link, I recommend you check your email) but my order is still not showing as dispatched despite it now being 4 days since I ordered the upgrade. 
I would also like to know where is my new device!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @annamclover

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What phone did you order?

Have you been able to check both your Spam/Junk folders for an order confirmation email which includes your order number?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Katie_B

Hi @Snow20

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What tablet did you order?

Please also provide the memory size. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

iPad Air 10.5 inch 64GB Silver

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Snow20

I have checked our current stock levels for the iPad Air 10.5inch 64GB in Silver and can see that this is currently out of stock. 

As soon as we receive stock and your device is ready for dispatch you will be notified. 

I would recommend giving us a call to see if you have been allocated a device before the stock was updated.

Finger's crossed it's not much longer, 

Katie 🙂

Thanks - but why was I told otherwise on Friday? 
I would have chosen an alternative had I known it would take an indeterminate length of time to arrive.

Katie_B

Hi @Snow20

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B

I pressed 'solution' but unfortunately this is not the solution! I did receive an email confirmation, but it did not include an order number. Because the phone was out on next day delivery, I apparently cannot track where it is. The website says I will receive a confirmation message sent to my phone, but I don't have a phone right now as my old one has broken. The phone in question is a Google Pixel 3A 64GB White.

Thanks,

Anna

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @annamclover

If you are unable to receive any tracking information, I would recommend contacting our customer care team using our online chat service.

The team will be able to provide you with your DPD tracking number and also provide you with an update. 

Katie 🙂