cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I got a screen protector free when I got damage cover, it’s not sticking

Hannah-1
Explorer

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Hannah-1 

The important term here is "free" so it's not going to be the best screen protector. In addition you need to ensure its attached correctly. Depending on your device these screen protectors aren't much good anyway.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
I got the screen protector when I bought my phone from EE today, it came with a case aswell but when I have put the screen protector on my phone it hasn’t stuck properly.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @Hannah-1,

Welcome to the community 🙂

When you peeled off the protective layer, was the protector sticky?

When you say it hasn't stuck properly, is the protector sticking to the screen? When you have attached it has it got air bubbles? 

Alex 🙂

Hi, yeah the protector was sticky it has stuck to the rest of the phone but hasn’t stuck to the left corner, it looks like a air bubble but when I try and get the air out it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @Hannah-1,

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

You can try and use something with a thin edge to push out the air like a ruler. If the protector is still sticky, you can try to peel it back and re stick the protector.

As you are putting the protector on the scree, make sure you are pushing out the air so you don't get any bubbles.

Alex 🙂

Hi, yeah I have already tried all that and it still hasn’t stuck properly, all I want to know is if I go to a EE store and show them will they give me a new one or not?

Sent from my iPhone
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hannah-1,

If you give your local store a call they'll let you know if they can exchange the screen protector for you.

Thanks

James